Hello! So nice to meet you!
Sit back, relax, and let’s have a little chat. After all, choosing a photographer can be a little daunting. Let’s get to know each other and make sure we’re the right fit. I’m here to tell stories, and you’ll notice I like to share my own as much as my clients’.
My favourite stories to tell are:
- Personal lifestyle portraits
- Family lifestyle portraits
- Natural new baby portraits (at home, where you’re comfortable)
- Mum-to-be portraits (simple, quirky, whatever you want!)
- Corporate Headshots (but not that kind, remember, we’re storytellers)
- Your Business story (getting under the surface and showing your “why”)
But, let’s not stop there. If you’ve got something unique in mind I would love to chat and work with you to create something special that fits your needs perfectly.
A little about me
Since I was a very small child I have thrived upon creativity, exploring different mediums such as drawing, painting, writing, textiles, music, and my one true love; Photography.
I’m an observer, commonly known as an introvert, who seeks shapes, light, and balance. Don’t ask me to pattern clash – I just can’t do it! I am authentic, and I will do a happy dance if I think I’ve just caught ‘THE’ shot (and yes, I have witnesses).
In short, each day spent creatively is a good day to me.